In 1988, October was designated as a month to recognize the stillbirths of bereaved parents in an effort to demonstrate support to the many families who have suffered
such a tragic loss.
With your continued support, Hayden's Helping Hands has paid 291 delivery bills so far, reaching 40 states. Your generous donations have helped to pay over $283,000 in delivery bills for babies that were born still. The impact that each donation has had on these families is priceless.Together, we have shown these families that they are not alone.
This year, Hayden's Helping Hands is asking you to participate in recognizing stillbirth awareness month by helping us reach a goal of $10,000 through this fundraiser.
- Make a one-time donation through PayPal -
- Set up a recurring donation through PayPal -
- Mail a donation to us: PO Box 2041, Clackamas, OR 97015 -
- Host your own donation drive among friends and family -
- Share our posts on your social media accounts and encourage others to give -
*This fundraiser closes October 31st. All donations that are over $175 will be sent a sweatshirt in the size specified within your PayPal transaction. Sweatshirts will be received by December 31st.
For questions on your gift please email email@example.com.